- In Stock
AP20 Access Point & (3) ML440 Cordless Phone Bundle 730653
This bundle is an incredible deal, giving you one of the best cordless phone systems, with one Access Point and three ML440 cordless phones.
This bundle is an incredible deal, giving you one of the best cordless phone systems, with one Access Point and three ML440 cordless phones. These eye-catching speakerphones will no doubt add to your productivity as they give you greater freedom throughout your office or warehouse, thus improving your efficiency.
Each ML440 cordless phone has great features such as Caller ID, call history, 4 programmable keys, 3 dedicated soft keys (hold/transfer/conference), backlit keypad, brilliant color display with graphical user interface, silent vibrator mode, two-way speakerphone, volume up and down key, mute key, polyphonic ringtones, 100 personal phonebook entries, and the ability to support external headsets. Any software upgrades will synchronize over the air and the phone has a talk time of 20 hours with standby time of 220 hours.
Ten handsets may be used if one AP20 is installed. Eight handsets per access point in multiple AP20s are installed. A maximum of 20 AP20 Access Points are allowed per system with a maximum of 30 ML440 Handsets registered to one AP20.
ML440 Phone Features
- Compatible with both SL1100 and DSX Phone Systems
- Caller ID (name/number)
- Call history
- 4 Programmable keys
- 3 dedicated soft keys (Hold/Transfer/Conf.) for easy call handling
- Talk-time 20 hours / Standby time 220 hours
- Brilliant color display with graphical user interface
- Backlit keypad
- Silent vibrator mode
- Wideband two-way speakerphone
- External headsets supported
- Backlit, easy to see keys
- Volume up and down key for quick adjustment
- Mute key
- Polyphonic ringtones
- 100 personal phonebook entries
- Over the air synchronization and software upgrades
AP20 Access Point Features
Omni-directional 1.9GHz access point for ML440 DECT Handsets. Connects directly to LAN via a Level 2 PoE switch port. Includes desk/shelf base & wall-mounting hardware. Can be ceiling-mounted w/optional hardware (730658).
- Maximum of (20) AP20 Access Points allowed per system
- Maximum of (30) ML440 Handsets can be registered to an AP20
Simultaneous conversations can be made per AP20:
- 10) if only (1) AP20 is installed
- (8) per access point if multiple AP20's are installed
System must be equipped with VoIP Daughter Board.
NEC & Our Return Policy on Cordless Phones
- Cordless Batteries are not covered under warranty
- No returns of any kind after 30 days
- Advanced replacement is for 30 day only
NOTE: if you have purchased more than one Cordless Phone on one invoice, we advise that you open and try only one phone to make sure it works to your requirements and environment.
NEC will only accept returns on one opened Cordless Phone per invoice, and no returns of any unopened Cordless Phone after 30 days.