Tech Support Policy
Supplying our customers with excellent tech support has been the cornerstone of our business for over 20 years. Below you will find the details of our tech support options and policies.
Tech Support Policy
Download our Reseller Product Guide and Tech Support Policy
Other customers who want tech support for their NEC SL1100 or NEC SL2100 phone system must purchase a 60-Day Tech Support Plan or Pay-As-You-Go Support.
60-Day Tech Support Plans
Our 60-Day support plans offer complete comprehensive support for the NEC SL2100 & SL1100 basic applications. This includes live/phone support, remote programming, and basic troubleshooting.
Due to common delayed installation start times we offer you a 2-month courtesy grace period from your purchase date to start the 60-day tech support clock (this does not extend the 60-day coverage window)
The following Basic Application Support IS covered under a 60-Day Support Plan:
- Basic Tech Support covers all Digital/Analog Stations, CO lines, My Tel Pros SIP Trunks**, T1/PRI, Vmail, & (LAN) IP phones
- Basic Tech Support covers most phone system applications, programming, and troubleshooting
The following Advanced Application Support IS NOT covered under a 60-Day Support Plan:
Advanced Application Support is supplied on a Pay-As-You-Go basis.
- SIP Trunks NOT Purchased from My Tel Pros** for the SL2100 & SL1100
- T1’s (that are NOT NI2 PRI)
- Remote VoIP Phones, ML440, AP20 Access Points, Call Logging & Recording applications
- Application Licenses:
- SL-NET, InControl, ACD, Contact Center, InUC, Desktop Suite, Call Analyst, U-Mobility, 3rd Party CTI, 3rd Party SIP Station, Hotel PMS Integration
- Programming via a phone handset
- Troubleshooting Vmail to Email customer networks, and network/ISP equipment
- Configuring or Troubleshooting ANY customer networks, and network/ISP equipment
- Others may apply, if you are unsure, please call us for clarification
Shop NEC SL2100 60-Day Support Plans
Shop NEC SL1100 60-Day Support Plans
- Basic Tech Support covers programming for My Tel Pros SIP Trunks only**, T1/PRI’s (that are NI2), and the Vmail to Email applications
- Basic Tech Support DOES NOT COVER troubleshooting any applications due to network or ISP equipment, and or carrier issues (See PAYGo® Advanced Applications Coverage Prices)
- All Other Applications (See PAYGo® Advanced Applications Coverage Prices)
- Basic Tech Support only covers SIP Trunks purchased from My Tel Pros
PAYGo® (Pay-As-You-Go) Support Plans
- 15-Minute blocks of tech support time
- 1-on-1 support with an NEC certified technician
- Includes live/phone support and remote programming
- A verified credit card must be on supplied before support is provided
- Support time can be accumulated over multiple calls in one day
- Support time cannot be carried over to another day
- Any and all accumulated blocks of time are billed out at the end of each day
- View PAYGo® Rates
Custom quotes are available for a large or tricky application where you need to quote a price before the sale. You may submit a custom quote request on our website or call us at 984-664-4000 press 1 for sales.