NEC DSX System Administrator v3.37
System Administrator Version 3 USB Drivers:
The System Administrator Version 3 installation file is for all 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
Separate 32-bit and 64-bit installers are no longer required. However, the System Administrator installer does not install the drivers for USB connectivity. There are separate 32-bit and 64-bit USB Driver installers if you require USB connections.
If you have a previous System Administrator version installed, you should not need to install the separate USB driver.
- NEC DSX System Administrator v3 Software
- 32 & 64 Bit Drivers
How to Tell Which Software Version You Need:
- System Administrator Version 2.21 is only compatible with DSX 2 Firmware
- System Administrator Version 3.37 is only compatible with DSX 3 Firmware
How to Check Your Firmware Version:
- Go to any DSX phone.
- Do not pick up the handset.
- Press the INTERCOM KEY, then Pound, Star, Pound, Star (# * # *).
- Your System Firmware version will be displayed on the top right corner of the LCD Display.
You can, however, import a version 2 database into the version 3 System Administrator.
Installing version 3 System Administrator will not affect any prior version 2 installations. It will install as a separate application.
If you have any prior version 3 System Administrator installed, use Control Panel -> Programs and Features (Add or Remove Programs) to uninstall it prior to installing this new version.
System Administrator version 2.21 provides the IntraMail Backup/Restore/Import utility. Please note that this utility does not erase incoming and outgoing messages currently stored on an IntraMail CompactFlash card.