- In Stock
ML440 Cordless Handset 730650
For discounted dealer pricing, or to make a purchase, please sign up to become a dealer or sign in to your account.Become a Dealer Sign In
With a vivid display featuring graphical icons and up to 100 phonebook entries available, the cordless ML440 assures that your top customers are just a touch of a button away.
This attractive ML440 cordless phone is a great addition to your business, with a vivid display featuring graphical icons to navigate through the menus. With up to 100 phonebook entries available, you can make sure that your top customers are just a touch of a button away.
Each ML440 cordless phones has great features such as Caller ID, call history, 4 programmable keys, 3 dedicated soft keys (hold/transfer/conference), backlit keypad, brilliant color display with graphical user interface, silent vibrator mode, two-way speakerphone, volume up and down key, mute key, polyphonic ringtones, 100 personal phonebook entries, and supports external headsets. Any software upgrades will synchronize over the air and the phone has a talk time of 20 hours with standby time of 220 hours.
ML440 Phone Features
- Compatible with both SL1100 and DSX Phone Systems
- Caller ID (name/number)
- Call history
- 4 Programmable keys
- 3 dedicated soft keys (Hold/Transfer/Conf.) for easy call handling
- Talk-time 20 hours / Standby time 220 hours
- Brilliant color display with graphical user interface
- Backlit keypad
- Silent vibrator mode
- Wideband two-way speakerphone
- External headsets supported
- Backlit, easy to see keys
- Volume up and down key for quick adjustment
- Mute key
- Polyphonic ringtones
- 100 personal phonebook entries
- Over the air synchronization and software upgrades
NEC & Our Return Policy on Cordless Phones
- Cordless Batteries are not covered under warranty
- No returns of any kind after 30 days
- Advanced replacement is for 30 day only
NOTE: if you have purchased more than one Cordless Phone on one invoice, we advise that you open and try only one phone to make sure it works to your requirements and environment.
NEC will only accept returns on one opened Cordless Phone per invoice, and no returns of any unopened Cordless Phone after 30 days.