- In Stock
DT920 Color Display IP Self-Labeling (DESI-Less) Telephone
Features a large, 3.5-inch, backlit, full-color display, with (4) 8-key screens giving users a total of 32 programmable buttons.
- Large dual purpose backlit color display (3.5-inch)
- Basic station functions
- (4) 8-Key Screens for a total of (32) User Programmable Function Keys
- Full-duplex Hands-free speakerphone
- (11) Fixed Feature Keys
- (4) Soft Keys
- (1) Navigator Key
- Standard Dialpad (not backlit)
- Extended-size 7-Color Call Indicator (MW) LED
- Built-in switch and jack for local PC connection – Provides Gigabit connectivity
- 5-step adjustable leg assembly
- Headset Jack
- 9-Ft handset cord
- Requires SL2100 system software 2.20 or higher
- Requires Power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af – either from a PoE injector or a PoE switch.
- Note: An AC adapter cannot be used to power the DT920 IP Telephone
- Each DT920 phone requires (1) Activation License
- The license is included in the cost of this phone
- If you purchase DT920 phone(s) with an NEC SL2100 phone system kit, we will pre-load the Activation Licenses, like we do with all other licenses
- If you purchase a DT920 phone NOT with a phone system kit, we will email you its Activation License
Compatible with the Plantronics Savi 7xx or CS5xx series cordless headsets, when using the Plantronics APD-80 EHS Cable.
NOT equipped with a line cord – requires dealer-provided Cat5 cord.
We pre-load most licenses (when purchased with an SL2100 phone system), so they're ready to use right out of the box!
- During Checkout, you will be asked to supply a site name and address
- We will contact NEC and request a license code for you
- Most licenses are pre-loaded before your system even ships
- If your license can not be pre-loadeded, your license will be emailed to you within 24 business hours
- See our Tech Tip on Uploading Your SL1100 License