- In Stock
1-Port InUC Web Client License BE117552
Much like the Desktop Suite on the SL1100, the InUC Web Client provides phone integration with the users PC or laptop.
1-Port InUC Web Client License *
Browser based client that provides integration with an associated PC/laptop. Hosted on the SL2100 CPU (so an external server is not required).
- Buddy List – Shows Online/Offline, BLF status (Busy, Call Forward, DND), Presence Status, and Status Messages
- Call Control – Call, Answer, Hold, Resume, Transfer, Conf, End Call
- Call History – Last (50) called numbers and last (10) incoming calls
- Function Key Status and Access
- Presence Status
- Email Messaging
- Instant Messaging
- Service Access – Set Call Forwarding & DND, Access Web Programming
- Speed Dial List
- Video Conferencing
Maxiumum of (128) InUC users allowed.
Compatible with Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 (32 or 64 bit) with IE 11 or Google Chrome 53 or higher and Android 4.4.2 with Google Chrome 53 or higher.
We pre-load most licenses (when purchased with an SL2100 phone system), so they're ready to use right out of the box!
- During Checkout, you will be asked to supply a site name and address
- We will contact NEC and request a license code for you
- Most licenses are pre-loaded before your system even ships
- If your license can not be pre-loadeded, your license will be emailed to you within 24 business hours
- See our Tech Tip on Uploading Your SL1100 License