InControl Call Reporting is a browser based program that provies reports of incoming and outgoing calls.
Detailed Reports: Extension Call Details, Phone Number Details
Summary Reports: Department Call Summary, Extension Summary by Department Extension Call Summary
Other Reports: Trunk Utilization
The PC Running InControl my be running SL2100 Contact Center/UC Services software, although Contact Center licenses are not required.
Compatible browsers: Internet Explorer 11, Mozilla Firefox 44, Google Chrome 48.
Note: The initial release of InControl does not provide reports on Account Codes.
We pre-load most licenses (when purchased with an SL2100 phone system), so they're ready to use right out of the box!
- During Checkout, you will be asked to supply a site name and address
- We will contact NEC and request a license code for you
- Most licenses are pre-loaded before your system even ships
- If your license can not be pre-loadeded, your license will be emailed to you within 24 business hours
- See our Tech Tip on Uploading Your SL1100 License