- In Stock
Mobile Extension 1-Port License BE116757
For discounted dealer pricing, or to make a purchase, please sign up to become a dealer or sign in to your account.Become a Dealer Sign In
Mobile Extension allows an external cell phone to be used as a station phone on the SL2100.
1-Port Mobile Extension License *
Allows an external telephone (typically a cell phone) to link to the SL2100 via a “Proxy Port” (established in system programming). The Mobile Extension telephone operation is similar to an internal single-line telephone extension.
This license is required for each Mobile Extension.
Each Mobile Extension Proxy Port utilizes a Station Port in the system, although no physical station port is required.
(4) Mobile Extension Clients are built into the SL2100 system software.
The maximum quantity of Mobile Extension Licenses that can be added to a system is (28).
We pre-load most licenses (when purchased with an SL2100 phone system), so they're ready to use right out of the box!
- During Checkout, you will be asked to supply a site name and address
- We will contact NEC and request a license code for you
- Most licenses are pre-loaded before your system even ships
- If your license can not be pre-loadeded, your license will be emailed to you within 24 business hours
- See our Tech Tip on Uploading Your SL1100 License