3rd Party CTI License
System-wide TAPI 2 license.
Based on the TAPI 2 application, can provide:
- Reduced TAPI Feature Set
- Caller ID data to the PC
- Telephone Control (off-hook, on-hook, and dialing
Only one 3rd-Party CTI connection allowed per system.
Requires driver, available at no charge from NTAC Website.
We pre-load most licenses (when purchased with an SL2100 phone system), so they're ready to use right out of the box!
- During Checkout, you will be asked to supply a site name and address
- We will contact NEC and request a license code for you
- Most licenses are pre-loaded before your system even ships
- If your license can not be pre-loadeded, your license will be emailed to you within 24 business hours
- See our Tech Tip on Uploading Your SL1100 License