1-Port 3rd-Party SIP Station License *
Required for each 3rd-Party SIP telephone.
Not required for SL2100 IP telephones or ML440 handsets.
Requires VOIP channel (8 are built into the CPU). Additional VoIP channels can be added with the VoIP Daughter Board (BE116500) & appropriate quantity of VoIP Channels for the system configuration.
Maximum (112) SIP Stations (SL2100 & 3rd-Party) per system.
We pre-load most licenses (when purchased with an SL2100 phone system), so they're ready to use right out of the box!
- During Checkout, you will be asked to supply a site name and address
- We will contact NEC and request a license code for you
- Most licenses are pre-loaded before your system even ships
- If your license can not be pre-loadeded, your license will be emailed to you within 24 business hours
- See our Tech Tip on Uploading Your SL1100 License