Provides interface for (8) digital stations and (2) analog stations.
NEC Doorboxes can be connected to the analog station ports – up to the system maximum of (6) – (2) per 082U Card.Also provides interface for:
- Music-on-Hold or Background Music source
- External Paging Zone
Equipped with (4) 8-conductor interface jacks.
(2) for (8) digital stations
(1) for (2) analog stations (or Doorboxes)
(1) for Music-on-Hold/Background Music input, and External Paging Zone output, and (2) relay circuit connections.The above relay circuits are available for:
- Door-strike control, when analog ports are used for Doorboxes
- Control for Music-on-Hold or Background Music source
- Control of External Paging Equipment
Installs only in universal slots 1-3 of Main or Expansion Chassis.
Allows addition of (1) 3-Port CO Trunk Daughter Board (3COIDB) or (1) PRI Daughter Board (1PRDB).
Maximum (3) per Main or Expansion Chassis.
Maximum (9) per system.