If you choose to use 3rd party SIP telephones for your PBX system, this license is required for each one.
Not required for SL1100 telephones or ML440 handsets. Requires VoIP Daughter Board and appropriate quantity of VoIP Channels for the system configuration. Maximum of 64 SIP Stations (SL1100 & 3rd Party) per system.
- Required for each 3rd-Party SIP telephone
- Not required for SL1100 telephones or ML440 handsets
- Requires VOIP Daughter Board (1100111) and appropriate quantity of VoIP Channels for the system configuration
- Maximum (64) SIP Stations (SL1100 & 3rd-Party) per system
NEC Licenses are uploaded to the CPU Card and are associated directly to the System's Hardware Key Code. Licenses cannot be returned or assigned to another phone system.
NEC requires a Site Name and Address in order to generate an SL1100 License Code.
- During Checkout, you will be asked to supply a site name and address
- We will contact NEC and request a license code for you
- Within 24-48 business hours, we will email you the license code
- See our Tech Tip on Uploading Your SL1100 License