- In Stock
1-Client Desktop Suite License 1100087
Enhance the capabilities of your digital business telephone such as placing a phone call by clicking directly on your contacts from MS Outlook.
Enhance the capabilities of your digital business telephone system with this license, which will provide exciting features such as placing a phone call by clicking directly on your contacts from MS Outlook.
Provides one user with "Desktop" and "Softphone" features. Desktop allows user to control their telephone from their PC, review/manage log of incoming/outgoing calls, initiate calls from MS Outlook Contacts folder, and view screen-pops.
Softphone allows use of PC or laptop as a key telephone and requires that system be equipped with VoIP daughter board. Depending on setup functions, may utilize a system port.
- Control your telephone from your PC
- Review/manage log of incoming/outgoing calls
- Initiate calls from MS Outlook Contacts folder
- View screen-pops
NEC Licenses are uploaded to the CPU Card and are associated directly to the System's Hardware Key Code. Licenses cannot be returned or assigned to another phone system.
NEC requires a Site Name and Address in order to generate an SL1100 License Code.
- During Checkout, you will be asked to supply a site name and address
- We will contact NEC and request a license code for you
- Within 24-48 business hours, we will email you the license code
- See our Tech Tip on Uploading Your SL1100 License