- In Stock
SL1100 Main KSU 8-Digital x 4-Analog 1100010
The SL1100 Key Service Unit (KSU) is powerfully designed and well-equipped to handle 8 digital stations right out of the box, while also capable of expansion.
The hub of your business, this main Key Service Unit (KSU) is powerfully designed and well-equipped to handle 8 digital stations right out of the box, while also capable of expansion. Add some phones and you’re PBX phone system is all ready to go!
The Main KSU includes a CPU Board, 8 Digital x 4 Analog Station Board, VoiceMail Daughter Board, Memory Daughter Board, Power Supply & AC Cable (8.5 foot), and an analog station ring supply and MW lamp driver. It provides a built-in 2-channel Auto Attendant, 4 Mobile Extension Ports, 16 Telephony resources (DTMF/DT/Busy/FSK CID), 128 Tone Sender resources (System tones/DTMF), and 32 Conference channel resources. There are slots for one VoIP Daughter Board, two slots for Station and PRI Cards, one slot for a CO Trunk Card, and one slot for an expansion card. The following connectors are included: four 8-conductor jacks for trunk/station connections, one 8-conductor jack for two general purpose relays, three audio jacks for MOH/BGM/External Paging, one Ethernet jack for system programming and SMDR, and one 2-pin connector for external battery backup.
Make it a Kit by Adding 3 Phones and get:
- Free 6 Month Advance Replacement on all System Parts. We Ship Brand New Parts for Free & Pay Shipping Both Ways!
- Free 66 Install Block, Pre-Punched with Easy Plug-In Cables to Cover Every Port
- Free Printable Phone Labels for Every Phone with Labeling Software
- Free Fast, On-Site Live Talk or Remote Admin Tech Support
- Free Preloaded Latest System Software and Voicemail Prompts †
- Free Preloaded with our Time Saving, Time Tested Default Settings
- Free Pre-Installed Battery, System and Voicemail Cards †
- Free 50-Word Customizable, Professionally Recorded Auto-Attendant Greeting †
- Free Pre-Installed Music-On-Hold †
- Free 30-Day Call Accounting Free Trial with Installation Hardware
* Phone System Kit defined as a KSU with 3 Phones Min.
- Built-in 2-Channel Auto Attendant
- (4) Mobile Extension ports
- (16) Telephony resources (DTMF/DT/Busy/FSK CID)
- (128) Tone sender resources (System tones/DTMF)
- (32) Conference channel resources
Card/Daughter Board Slots:
- (1) Slot for VoIP Daughter Board
- (2) Slots for Station and PRI Cards
- (1) Slot for CO Trunk Card (on the 084M-B1 Card)
- (1) Slot for expansion card
- (4) 8-conductor jacks for trunk/station connections
- 8-conductor jack for (2) General Purpose Relays
- (3) Audio jacks for MOH/BGM/External Paging
- (1) Ethernet jack - for system programming and SMDR
- 2-pin connector for external battery backup
Power specification for UPS: 128VA (at 120VAC)