- In Stock
3-Yr Extended Warranty (Extends 1-Yr to 4-Yrs w/ Advance Replacement) for UC 2000
Extend the manufacturer's hardware warranty and advance replacement policy to a total of 4 years for your Sangoma PBXact UC 2000 Phone System.
The Sangoma PBXact UC 2000 Extended Warranty is a 3 year extended hardware warranty. This warranty must be purchased within 1 year from your phone system's original invoice date. This warranty extends the original manufacturer's warranty by 3 years, giving you a total of 4 years of coverage.
Includes Advance Replacement
This item also extends the Advanced Replacement (RMA) coverage from 1 to 4 years. This means that for the next 4 years, if you experience a system failure, we'll overnight ship you a replacement part at no cost! We'll also pay the costs to ship the defective part(s) back to us!
- Call us to report a down phone system, and our technicians wil determine if a replacement part is needed
- Purchase a replacement part for the defective part (you will be full refunded when the defective part is returned)
- We'll overnight ship your new part for free, via UPS Next Day Air
- You install the new part and get your customer back in business
- We'll send you a pre-paid UPS shipping label so you can return the defective parts back to us for free
- As soon as we receive the defective part, we will issue you a 100% full refund for the replacement part
Advance Replacement Details
Extended 3-Year Sangoma Advance Replacement Policy:
If an Advanced Replacement RMA Add-on is purchased and still active Sangoma agrees in the event of a hardware failure to ship a replacement unit prior to receiving the defective unit back as outlined in our Warranty Agreement.
- Customer shall open up a RMA ticket at https://ussupport.sangoma.com under the RMA Department.
- A representative will review your request and if a RMA is deemed needed a replacement unit will be shipped to the Customer within 1 business day after approval.
- Customer shall provide a valid Credit Card to be used in the even the defective RMA unit is not returned.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping cost of the RMA units.