- Low Stock: Please Call
NEC DSX-80 Phone System 4 Slot w/ 4 VOIP SIP Ports x 16 Stations KSU 1091022-SIP4
This DSX-80 SIP Kit includes one pre-installed 4-port VOIP daughter board and is pre-programmed to handle incoming SIP traffic. Must be purchased with 2 SIP trunks.
This SIP ready small to midsize business phone system comes with 4 VOIP SIP ports and 16 ports for digital DSX telephones. It includes one pre-installed 4-port VOIP daughter board and 2 unlimited SIP trunks and is pre-programmed to handle incoming SIP traffic. It must be purchased with a minimum of 2 Unlimited SIP Trunks and has the ability to expand to 8.
What are SIP Trunks? SIP Trunking provides business-class phone service including local, long-distance, toll-free and international calling at extremely affordable rates. It does this by using an existing broadband connection rather than traditional copper wiring. With SIP Trunking, reliable, high quality phone service and the ability to add many, cloud-based features make it an ideal service for today's business.
The DSX-80 has the capability of intercom and paging to all system phones, conference, toll restriction, barge in, speed dials, call waiting, call forwarding, easy voicemail integration, paging port built-in, and connects directly to paging horns.
Make it a Kit by Adding 3 Phones and get:
- Free 6 Month Advance Replacement on all System Parts. We Ship Brand New Parts for Free & Pay Shipping Both Ways!
- Free 66 Install Block, Pre-Punched with Easy Plug-In Cables to Cover Every Port
- Free Printable Phone Labels for Every Phone with Labeling Software
- Free Fast, On-Site Live Talk or Remote Admin Tech Support
- Free Preloaded Latest System Software and Voicemail Prompts †
- Free Preloaded with our Time Saving, Time Tested Default Settings
- Free Pre-Installed Battery, System and Voicemail Cards †
- Free 50-Word Customizable, Professionally Recorded Auto-Attendant Greeting †
- Free Pre-Installed Music-On-Hold †
- Free 30-Day Call Accounting Free Trial with Installation Hardware
* Phone System Kit defined as a KSU with 3 Phones Min.