- In Stock
IntraMail 4-Port Expansion License 1091049
This expansion license allows you to add an additional 4 voicemail ports, increasing the amount of simultaneous paths in to voicemail at the same time. Total number of ports may not exceed eight.
This expansion license allows you to add an additional 4 ports, increasing the amount of people able to check their voicemail at the same time. Total number of ports may not exceed eight. Can be used on either an IntraMail or IntraMail PRO Voicemail Card.
Expand a 2-Port IntraMail  to 4 ports:
- 2 ports included on Part Number 1091060 + (1) 2-port license = 4 ports
Expand a 2-Port IntraMail  to 8 ports:
- 2 ports included on Part Number 1091060 + (1) 2-port license P/N 1091048 + (1) 4-port license P/N 1091049 = 8 ports
This license requires the DSX version 3 system software. When purchasing IntraMail port licenses for your system, you'll need to know the system's 13-digit IntraMail license code. To obtain this code:
- From any phone press the CHECK Key & then the VMAIL Key
- To obtain the code from the System Administrator, Connect to the system, then click the Tools Tab and then License
NEC requires a Site Name and Address in order to generate an SL1100 License Code.
- During Checkout, you will be asked to supply a site name and address
- We will contact NEC and request a license code for you
- Within 24-48 business hours, we will email you the license code
- See our Tech Tip on Uploading Your SL1100 License