- In Stock
VoIP 4-Port Expansion License 1091046
The VoIP Gateway 4-Port License allows you to expand the number of VOIP gateway ports on the VoIP Gateway 4-Port Daughter Board up to the system maximum.
The VoIP Gateway 4-Port License allows you to expand the number of VOIP gateway ports on the VoIP Gateway 4-Port Daughter Board (VOIPDB) up to the system maximum. In order for this license to be activated, your DSX Phone System must be equipped with a VoIP Daughter Board (1091044).
DSX Phone System VoIP Port Max Limits
- DSX-80/160 allows 8 gateway ports maximum
- 4 ports on the VoIP Daughter + (1) 4-port licenses = 8 ports
DSX-80 / DSX-160
- DSX-80/160 allows 16 gateway ports maximum
- 4 ports on the VoIP Daughter + (3) 4-port licenses = 16 ports
This license requires the DSX version 3 system software. When purchasing VoIP 4-port licenses for your system, you'll need to know the system's 13-digit VoIP license code. To obtain this code:
- From any phone press the CHECK Key & then the CONF Key
- To obtain the code from the System Administrator, Connect to the system, then click the Tools Tab and then License
NEC requires a Site Name and Address in order to generate an SL1100 License Code.
- During Checkout, you will be asked to supply a site name and address
- We will contact NEC and request a license code for you
- Within 24-48 business hours, we will email you the license code
- See our Tech Tip on Uploading Your SL1100 License